Advisory Dashboard and CRM
The Guyerzeller Bank (now HSBC Private Bank) put their clients needs at the very centre of their activities. The administration of existing and potential clients and all related business processes had to be clearly presented and efficiently managed. Keeping this objective in mind, the Guyerzeller Bank decided to use our Capri CRM Banking Framework. It is based on the latest technology and offers clear advantages with regard to functional coverage, security, flexibility, expandability and, last but not least, high user acceptance.
- Partner and contract management
- Relationships between partners
- Relationships between contracts and partners
- Legal aspects (legal documents, Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Risk management
- Compliance (MiFID, audit, dormant account warnings, missing document warnings, etc.)
- Know your customer (KYC)
- Contact activities
- Addresses, mail instructions
- Client instructions
- Accounts and portfolios (without bookings)
- New client records for client relationship managers
Technical highlights are:
- History function: easy traceability of all transactions via the GUI
- Four-eye principle: Whether an action must be confirmed by a second person can be configured per transaction and user
- Fine-grained application security: Which user may view, delete or modify which data during which transaction can be configured down to the attribute level independent of software release cycles.
In order to achieve a high level of effectiveness, the CRM solution had to be integrated with various operational systems. Meanwhile, the following integrations are available:
- Host via MQ and DB
- Archive from IBM OnDemand
- Office integration
- E-mail and fax
- Authentication (SecurID, MS Active Directory, Lotus Notes LDAP)
Due to its success at the Guyerzeller Bank, the CRM solution was adapted by HSBC Private Bank during the integration process of Guyerzeller. Despite different back-end systems and infrastructure components, it was possible to bring the systems live in only five months. It is now available to users in Zurich, Geneva, Paris, Luxembourg, Guernsey, Bermuda and London. Today over 1000 employees from a wide range of specialist fields such as customer relationship management, assistants, compliance, auditing, back office administration, IT help desk, or shipping and mailing all work with it.
Thanks to its powerful Eclipse RCP technology, the CRM solution acts as an internal client portal (the Advisory Dashboard) where new, client-relevant modules can be added constantly.
HSBC Private Bank (Suisse) SA
Quai General Guisan - 2
HSBC Private Bank (UK)
78 St James's St